A man and a woman wishing to make a life long and life-giving commitment to each other.
- If this is not your first Marriage, please contact Joana Alvarez for additional documentation needed.
- One of the persons should be fully Catholic, having received all Sacraments.
- OBTAIN A RECENT copy of Baptism, First Communion and Confirmation issued to you within the last 6 months.
- Call to schedule a meeting with a Priest for yourself and your fiance to begin Marriage Preparation.
- You and your fiance meet with the priest
- Fill out the Prenuptial Inquiry
- Set Date
- Contact Church Music Director for Wedding Ceremony Music Options.
- Attend an Engaged Encounter weekend or Retreat suggested by priest. Return Certificate of Completion to Church Office.
- Continue Marriage Preparation Sessions with Priest.
- Two competent witnesses from each side (parents or family members) to sign an Affidavit of Freedom.
- Contact Marriage Coordinator for rehearsal options and information.
- Obtained Marriage License Application no more than 3 months before the ceremony. Return to Church office.
- Return Wedding Rehearsal questionnaire to Melissa.
The following book may be helpful in planning your wedding ceremony Liturgy
A NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT of $100 will be required at the time of scheduling a date.
Chapel of the Annunciation Historical Mission
Registered Parishioners $800.00 $1,000
(For parishioner fee you must be a registered parishioner for at least one (1) year prior to reservation and using donation envelopes actively)
SGM School Alumni $800 $1,000
Non-Parishioners $2,000 $3,000
* The balance must be given 2 months prior to the wedding.* In case of cancellation, please notify the Parish Office immediately.
PLEASE OBTAIN FULL REQUIREMENTS FROM CHURCH RECTORY OFFICE.